Ed's Gaming Emporium
WARHAMMER 40,000 WRATH AND GLORY RPG CHURCH OF STEAL PRE ORDER JULY 2022
Vehicular mayhem in the 41st Millennium
Unveil the mysteries of the Machine Spirit and unleash the massive power of machines of war with Church of Steel, a comprehensive guide to vehicles in Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory. Church of Steel contains rules for more than 80 vehicles from the diverse Factions of the 41st Millennium, and narrative-focused rules for running them in your games.
Take to the Mechanicus workshop to customise your engines of destruction with a panoply of weapons and upgrades, including examinations of Machine Spirits that reside within vehicles of the Imperium. Build a unique history for your venerable vehicle and travel the harsh wastes of the Gilead System with story building travel rules.
Church of Steel includes:
- A detailed exploration of the Adeptus Mechanicus and the Machine Cult in the Gilead System, as well as the reverence other factions have for their vehicles.
- Rules for customising a vehicle’s appearance and quirks, as well as building a rich history of its exploits.
- Information on the nature of Machine Spirits in Imperial vehicles as well as how xenos species view their own vehicles..
- Guidance for incorporating travel into your games, from treks across planetary wasteland to journeys through massive hive cities.
- Rules for vehicle actions, interactions, and complications in and out of combat
- Customisation options for upgrading vehicle performance, adding new wargear, and installing new weapons.
- Stats for over a hundred vehicles from tanks, to troop carriers, to personal flyers, including a section on Necron vehicles and the mysterious living metal necrodermis.
- Rules for vehicular weaponry and wargear, including massive battle cannons, deadly melee weapons, and powerful means of protection.