THE ONE RING RPG SECOND EDITION STARTER SET PRE ORDER Q1 2022
Created for the first time for this edition of the game, the Starter Set contains everything you need to start playing, and more! Focused on the Shire, this set allows for new players to enter the world of Middle-earth from the land of the Hobbits, where all the stories began. A number of pre-generated characters allow players to take the road to adventure in no time. The boxed set, mainly written by seasoned RPG writer James Spahn, includes:
- Condensed rules, including everything you need to start playing in Middle-earth.
- An adventure compendium, presenting a number of adventures to be played using the pre-generated characters contained in the box.
- Pre-generated characters of esteemed Hobbits like Drogo Baggins, Paladin Took, Primula Brandybuck or Lobelia Baggins, and more.
As we have exceeded our base funding goal, we will more content to the boxed set as stretch goals. You can read more about these under Stretch Goals, below. A summary:
- A huge full-color map (format format 720 x 558 mm) of the Shire and Eriador, created by Francesco Mattioli.
- Six square Stance Cards, used to keep track of the fighting stance of characters in combat
- A set of engraved custom dice, with six D6 Success Dice and two D12 Feat Dice.
- Approximately 30 Item Cards for weapons, shield and armor, all beautifully illustrated.
- A full compendium of the Shire, detailing the land of the Hobbits for The One Ring for the first time.