ALIEN RPG DESTOYER OF WORLDS CINEMATIC MODULE
Destroyer of Worlds is a complete Cinematic Scenario for the ALIEN roleplaying game, written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska just like Chariot of the Gods. In Destroyer of Worlds, players take the roles of Colonial Marines. The scenario is designed for 3–5 players plus the Game Mother, and it’s a gauntlet of one hell after another. Expect it to take three sessions to complete. This boxed set contains:
- The main Destroyer of Worlds scenario book.
- A huge double-sided map (format 864x558mm) of Ariaricus colony on one side and the Fort Nebraska space elevator ground base on the other.
- Five pre-generated characters to play.
- Custom cards for weapons, vehicles, and personal agendas.
- Player maps and handouts.