CGC TRADING CARDS GRADING
***WE ARE NOT TAKING SUBMISSIONS AT THIS TIME***
We have a lot of submissions away at the moment and want to clear through the backlog before we continue. Apologies for the inconvenience :)
CLICK BELOW TO ACCESS THE CGC TRADING CARD SUBMISSION FORM.
CGC Trading Cards Grades the following card games:
Pokemon, Magic the Gathering, Digimon, Dragon Ball Super, Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem Cipher, Flesh and Blood, Force of Will, Harry Potter, Metazoo, My Hero Academia, Weiss Schwartz, World of Warcraft.
NOTE: Subgrading now adds 5 days to the turnaround time.
Link to submission form:
We send out cards to CGC on or around the 28th of every month. This gives people time to get their collections together.
Once we start taking more submissions, we will boost this to twice a month. : )
Why CGC Trading Cards?
The popularity of trading cards has grown significantly since the release of Magic: The Gathering in 1993 and Pokémon TCG in 1996. With prices for many early and rare cards increasing substantially in recent years, trading card collectors want to be completely confident that their cards are genuine, accurately graded and preserved.
CGC Trading Cards provides this confidence through its expert and impartial authentication, grading and encapsulation services for virtually all Pokémon TCG and Magic: The Gathering cards.
CGC Trading Cards has assembled a team of expert trading card graders who, as collectors and players themselves, care deeply about providing comprehensive certification services that benefit the hobby. To ensure impartiality, CGC Trading Cards graders are prohibited from buying and selling collectibles commercially.
After a trading card has been authenticated and graded by CGC Trading Cards, it is encapsulated in the CGC Trading Cards holder, which provides the best in protection and display while being portable and easy to store.
What to do next
Once you have successfully filled out this form and prepared your trading cards, please let us know when you are posting them. Please print the completed for off, and send it with your submission.
Please send to:
Ed's Gaming Emporium, FAO CGC Department, 18 Park Farm Close, Henlow, Bedfordshire, SG16 6DE.
We are not liable for the condition in which the cards are received via whichever method you choose so we highly recommend using an insured service. We will inform you immediately of any issues with photo evidence. When we receive this order form back we will email you an invoice so you can make payment. Please ensure payment is made within 48 hours.
We will be sending your order to the USA via DPD. DPD has excellent tracking and we will be able to tell you exactly where your order is while in transit. We will also provide you with tracking for peace of mind.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that Trading Card Grading is conducted solely by CGC. Ed's Gaming Emporium does not guarantee and is not responsible for any grading discrepancies. Should you be unhappy with the Grade of your card(s) please contact CGC directly. Contact details can be found of their website cgccomics.com.
- Ed's Gaming Emporium is an authorised dealer and facilitator for CGC. Liability commences with Ed's Gaming Emporium when your trading cards are in our possession and until they are returned and 'signed-for' by you or others authorised by you at the address provided on the Submission Form. Ed's Gaming Emporium is not responsible for any damage, loss or negligence which occurs outside of this time period.
- Damage during transit must be reported to Ed's Gaming Emporium within 5 working days of delivery to the address you provided.
- Customers who choose to ship items to Ed's Gaming Emporium will do so securely so that items do not incur damage through inadequate packing. We advise that you send these items 'signed-for' with some form of cover in order to track your items journey to us.
- CGC ‘Turn-around’ times are correct at time of going to press. CGC ‘turn-around’ times are subject to change and are dependent on CGC’s workload. Ed's Gaming Emporium does not have any influence on these ‘turn-around’ times and are therefore not responsible for any changes. We will endeavor to keep you up to date with any changes, but please see the CGC website for further information.
- Should you be dissatisfied with any aspect of the service provided by Ed's Gaming Emporium, please contact us via email@example.com within 5 working days of receipt of goods and we will endeavor to address the problem.
- Prices are correct at time of going to press but are subject to change.
- Customers agree that when payment is made for any Ed's Gaming Emporium service, they are agreeing to all terms and conditions laid out in this document.